Labor Day series postponed due to "Hanna"!

The Saturday Sept. 6th races have been postponed until Sunday Sep. 7th. The schedule is as follows, warning signal on Sunday at 10am, then immediately after the end of the first race the warning signal will sound for the second race. Then break for lunch with the warning signal for the 3rd race at 2:30pm.

*If there is a capsize in race 2, race 3 will be postponed until Sept. 14th after the Bartlett Cup.*

~Amendment to Sailing Intructions~